Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring: Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO. Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Position: Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS)
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune/Bhubaneshwar
Interview Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune and Bhubaneswar
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2019 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation
Salary: INR 2.97 LPA.
Service Agreement: INR 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Roles and Responsibilities for Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring:
Technical Skills for Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring
• Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
• Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
Role Details for Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring
• Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
• High Integrity
• Problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Confident & Energetic
• Team player
• Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies for Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring:
• MS SQL
• My SQL
• ITIL Basic Concepts
• Aptitude test
• Group Discussion
• Technical interview
• Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
• Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
Interview Schedule: Details will be shared once the registrations are over
Apply Before the link Expires for Mindtree Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates