About the company: Mindtree’s wide range of Infrastructure related services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while we manage their IT (digital) Infrastructure and provide support services to our customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO and more. As an engineer, we bank on smart young people such as yourself to manage these mission-critical infra services, thus providing uninterrupted business continuity for our customers.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Company Name: Mindtree Limited
Official Website: www.mindtree.com
CTC: ₹ 2,75,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Tuesday, 30 Oct, 2018
Event Date: Wednesday, 31st Oct, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
Our Learning Program:
Your learning journey with Mindtree begins in our Bhubaneswar office (a.k.a. Mindtree Kalinga), where you get to spend 8 weeks with fellow graduates in our unique learning oriented environment (a.k.a. Orchard). Your learning Leads have been hand-picked from our IMTS delivery organization to expose you to real-life experiences and knowledge that will help you prepare for LIVE projects once you successfully complete our Orchard program.
he basic knowledge you need to possess to be shortlisted for IMTS careers is an understanding of IT related technical concepts like memory, server, CPU, Network, IP address and more. Any prior experience/ certifications in IT/Digital infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
- While at Mindtree Kalinga for your 2 month learning program, you will receive a stipend of Rs. 21,100 per month (Rs. 6,000 would be auto-deducted monthly while at Kalinga for your stay and unlimited laundry).
- Upon successful completion of your learning program, you will receive Rs. 12,000 as relocation expenses to your new work location.
- A service agreement of Rs. 2 lakhs for 2 years from your date of joining will be in effect.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here