Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Official Website : www.mindtree.com
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Branch: CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation
Year of Passing: 2016
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
CTC: RS 2.1 LPA
Event Date: 20 January 2017
Last Date to Apply: 18 January 2017
- BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)-2016 batch
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Candidates should have Good pH score
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
About the Job:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 18 January 2017.Shortlisted candidates will get venue details.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here