About Mindstix Software Labs Inc.: Mindstix was founded in 2009 by IIT Bombay Alums’. Our leadership team brings in expertise across technology and industry verticals.Mindstix offers the opportunity of working in a Silicon Valley startup environment with fast paced work and bleeding edge technology stack. Our areas of expertise are Data Science, Cloud Engineering, Enterprise Mobility, and Embedded Systems. Mindstix believes in Design Led Engineering, Digital Innovation and Digital Transformation.
Our customers include Fortune 500 enterprises as well as Silicon Valley startups. VMWare, Staples, Restoration Hardware, Esté Lauder to name a few.
Job Profile: Freshers
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.0 to 4.5 LPA
Work Location :Pune
Eligibility Criteria :
2017 and 2018 New College Graduates from the following streams:
● Computer Engineering
● Computer Science
● IT Engineering
● Masters in Computer Application
● Masters in Computer Engineering
● Masters in IT Engineering
● Diploma in IT
Percentage: No percentage criteria
Note: Any student with excellent at programming and logic, irrespective of the above streams can apply.
Our Requirements :
● Strong programming knowledge
● Good English speaking and writing skills
● Ready to join immediately
● Open for flexi work timings
● Open to work under assigned technology
Compensation Offered :
● Probation Period (3 months): Rs. 16,000 per month
● Post probation: Salary ranging between Rs. 3.0L to Rs. 4.5L.
Our Interview Process :
A full day interview process comprising of 4 rounds as given below. Elimination will be done after each round and the shortlisted students will move ahead in the next round.
● First Round : Basics of programming will be tested. It’s a time bound, pen and paper test.
● Second Round : The complexity of the questions will increase. Again, a time bound, pen and paper test.
● Third Round : Puzzle solving using logic.
● Fourth Round : HR round.
Please note: Students who have already appeared for the drive within last 6 moths should not appear again.
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 17 November 2018 at 9:30 AM.
To Apply: Click here
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)