About the company: THOTS develops Critical Thinking Skills amongst students of Primary and Middle years (age 4-14 years), during the school timings, as a part of school time-table, through its own trainers, delivering in 10 states, 40+ schools. We have developed our proprietary board games/physical thinking tools and delivering THOTS as an add-on subject for developing critical thinking skills through age appropriate activities based on these games (without using any academic content). THOTS is a proud recipient of ‘CII Design Excellence Award 2015’ in December, 2015; ‘Asia’s Best Innovation in Education 2013’ by World Consulting & Research Corporation and ‘Best Innovation in Education in India 2010’ by Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, the Economic Times and CIIE IIM-Ahmedabad. THOTS has been developed by Mind Edutainment Pvt. Ltd. and has backing of investors like Accel Partners and other prominent Angel Investors.
Official Website: www.thotslab.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee
CTC: INR 6.0 lacs (Fixed CTC = 4.0 lacs; Variable CTC = 2.0 lacs)
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Work Location: Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Pune, Patna
Training Location – Gurgaon & Bangalore
Tentative date of interview: 1st week of April
Tentative date of joining: 8th May, 2017
Program Management function is equivalent to a Business Head or Profit Centre Head function.It encompasses overall business management of an assigned geography. A few specific performance parameters include:
- Developing new business in the assigned geography by pitching the program to potential partners (Schools / Channel Partners)
- Managing relationship with existing partners for business renewal and upgrade
- Ensuring service delivery quality of THOTS program through assigned service delivery facilitators/trainers at schools & channel partners
- Training and daily operations management of service delivery through facilitators & channel partners
- Supporting the reporting manager – CEO / National Program Manager – in daily business operations of the assigned geography
- Service Operations Training (2-3 months)
- Business Development Training (2-3 months
- Geography Business Operations Training (2-3 months) – This phase shall involve hands-on training on business operations – sales, service, training, logistics, etc. in the assigned geography.
- – Ability to understand & articulate conceptual value proposition.
- – Ability to diagnose (understand problem areas, needs, strengths), recommend a set of solutions and implement the solution.
- – Ability to create and execute micro level, detailed plans.
- – Internally grounded and stable to manage complex business relationships dynamics (multilayered contacts & decision-making).
- – Highly motivated to grow, deliver results without constant monitoring.
- – Flexibility to develop additional skills (language/content) as required for THOTS offering.
- – Physically, Mentally & Emotionally strong to stay focussed on performance.
- – It is a start-up hiring fresh Management Trainees to head geographies in 9-12 months.
- – Travelling shall be frequent (15/18 days in a month) and is a must for this role.
- – Average age of team members = 25 years
- – Conducive working environment as required for women centric organisation (currently = 95% females).
- – 6 days a week working.
- Group Discussion(3 rounds)
- Game Playing
- Personal Interview
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here