Microsoft Vacancy 2020 Hiring As Software Engineer: As part of Microsoft’s vision of redefining productivity and business processes in a mobile-first and cloud-first world, Dynamics 365 online is an emerging billion-dollar business group within Microsoft. We are building large cloud-scale distributed systems to deliver customer relation managed capabilities to our customers. We deliver a true “Power of Choice” offering, where customers can either use in a fully hosted cloud environment or use their on-premise infrastructure for hosting our services. The offering provides rich out of the box platform capabilities through the server, multi form-factor clients, and cloud-hosted services along with seamless integration with other Microsoft products like Office 365, PowerBI etc. Dynamics 365 has a mature leadership team with a strong track record of delivering world-class software.
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Years
1. Contribute on a team of engineers through own assigned deliverables and collaboration through buddy testing, code reviews while building the next generation platform and applications.
2. Be customer-obsessed
3. Have product sense, a good understanding of the product vision and ability to design, implement, test, deliver and maintain various features in stages to reach the end goal in an evolutionary and collaborative way is critical.
4. Be a great engineer. You will be accountable to the design, implementation, schedule, delivery, of your deliverables. Doing this in an efficient way and with high quality is a must.
5. Earn the technical respect of the people on your team. This is a technical position and the ideal candidate should be capable of working in the code, supporting the service, and understanding at a detailed level how the software works.
1. Software Engineering experience with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery.
2. Knowledge of end to end SDLC, ability to write test automation in addition to solid shipping code
4. Experience with Microsoft Azure and other cloud services is desirable
5. Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns
6. Ability to explore solutions to complex problems with a thorough design
7. A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microsoft Vacancy 2020 Hiring As Software Engineer.
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons