About Company :Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup.
Official Website: www.microsoft.com
Experience :0 – 1 years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Job Role :Entry Level Software Developers
JOB Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Exemplary design and problem-solving skills
- Expert coding skills in C++, Java, or C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for designing and building highly available distributed web scale systems
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast paced environment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn, share and improve
- Extensive knowledge of database/storage design and programming
- Experience with Azure, Exchange, Office 365 services fabric or other large scale services is a big plus.
Job Description:You will be part of a very strong and fun team and will build very large scale data infrastructure while staying touch on the state-of-the-art big data technologies in both open source and Microsoft own stack. You will develop advanced and practical data pipelining, mining, machine learning, and measurement techniques for solving the hottest technical problems.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates