About the company: Microsoft Services Global Delivery delivers end-to-end solutions by enabling accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. An organization of well over 1000+ exceptional people, MSGD presents a great opportunity for highly skilled services professionals to make a foray into consulting, solution development and delivery roles. The ideal consultant is someone who is passionate for technology, has the breadth rather than specific product depth, and has the drive and courage to articulate and stand up for a great solution delivering true value for the client.
Official Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Profile:Associate Consultant – SDE
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
CTC: Best in Industry
Desired Candidates profile:
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- Having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus.
About the job:
Microsoft consultant Responsibilities:
- deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
- Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
To Apply: Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies