Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 17 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies
collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important
technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Official Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Profile: IDC Program Manager (Full Time)
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Noida
Degree Needed: MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Program Manager @Microsoft
As the in-house advocate for the millions of people worldwide who use Microsoft products, you drive the vision,
design, implementation and market success of next-generation software solutions.
As the owner and advocate of your product components, some of the questions which you would be addressing
through your role are:
• Who is the customer?
• What customer problem am I addressing?
• What product solution do I craft to address this gap?
• How do I deliver the best customer experience possible?
• Does the product solution meet the business need (revenue, brand, etc.)?
• How do I take the product from conceptualization to launch?
• How do I work with marketing, and various sales channels to drive adoption?
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role entails the following three distinct aspects:
▪ Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the
the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the
competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
▪ Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with
engineering on tradeoffs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to
deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
▪ Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the
product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
We have PM openings across our engineering groups.
• Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
• 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology/product firm is a plus.
• Great communication skills – both oral & written.
• Proven ability to have worked in teams.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here