Microsoft Corporation Recruitment 2020: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS
Who We Are
We are the engineers on AI Supercomputer team. We believe that building a planet-scale AI supercomputer from the ground-up which addresses the fundamental pain-points of data scientists and AI practitioners and takes AI to the unprecedented scale is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you share the same dream as us, come join us!
What is AI Supercomputer?
Ultimately, the democratization of AI is all about enabling data scientists to productively build, scale, experiment, and iterate their models on top of a robust, performant, scalable and cost-effective distributed infrastructure built for AI. In AI Supercomputer, we are constantly seeing to apply the best ideas from AI, ML, distributed systems, database, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, and security.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of industry experience designing, developing and shipping high quality scalable software and services
- Strong design, implementation and testing skills
- Experience working with network protocols
Great if you have any of the following under your belt:
- Large scale stateful and stateless services
- Native Linux development experience is a plus
- Performance profiling
- Hyper-V, VMWare, Docker or other virtualization technology
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database engine internals
- Experience with PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Experience with GPUs/FPGAs and their programming stacks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture.
What You’ll Do
- Build a new platform service ground-up from scratch that will become a major driver for cutting edge AI
- Be part of Azure platform at the time of growth as we surpass competition
- Closely collaborate with Microsoft Research to productionize cutting-edge research
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Microsoft Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Microsoft Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Microsoft or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Microsoft Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Microsoft Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Microsoft for latest updates