Microsemi Off Campus | Microsemi Recruitment | Microsemi Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech |Microsemi Jobs | Microsemi Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Microsemi’s SoC (system on chip) Division is a leader in programmable sense and control SoCs for markets where reliability, security and power matter. The Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team of SoC delivers a comprehensive eco-system for designing Microsemi’s FPGAs, including design tools, soft IP cores, embedded tools, firmware, hardware boards and kits, solutions and design examples.
As a technical member of the software team the candidate is expected to be involved in the testing of EDA software flows and tools used to design Microsemi FPGAs. In this role, the candidate would work with Hyderabad and collaborate with Software Engineering teams in San Jose, California for all the testing activities by working internally with testing and software integration and development teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS/MS in EE/ECE/CSE
- 0-2 years of experience for developing/testing/maintaining software systems in FPGA/ASIC domains.
- Background and experience in testing the complex software code for Debug applications.
- Should be Strong in testing software written in C/C++ languages.
- Analyze, detect and resolve issues with performance, memory, portability and code coverage
- Good to have expertise in writing/debugging using Perl/TCL scripts.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and is a good team player with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong collaborative, leadership and inter personal skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here