Micron Technology Hiring Freshers For GSC Analyst Details:
About Micron Technology, Inc: We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Company Name: Micron Technology
Job Profile: GSC Analyst – Rotation
Work Location: Hyderabad – Phoenix Aquila, India
Experience Required: Freshers
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) team at Micron is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual for the role of Supply Chain Engineer – Rotation. The role is an opportunity to utilize his or her analytical, business, and process improvement skills to simplify and transform Micron’s supply chain. Our rotation program will allow you to learn and gain experience in multiple areas while exploring career opportunities. While in this program you will be exposed to Micron’s end-to-end Supply Chain while working with various departments including Operations, Sales, Business Units, Corporate Strategy, and Finance. Throughout the rotation you will be trained and mentored by industry professionals.
General responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
Design and implement business processes and/or plans with internal and external customers Identify process inefficiencies and collaborate with key partners to drive continuous improvement efforts to address the gaps Actively collaborate with customers to arrive at aligned business decisions Highlight and drive resolution to planning issues; gaps between roadmap strategy, manufacturing capability, and market demands Build optimization models on large data sets Be responsible for and validate master data completeness and accuracy Analyze data and be able to summarize and present trends to partners Analyze and research integrated business planning technology and solutions Understand the interaction of Supply Chain technology solutions associated applications used within Micron (i.e. LPI, CTM, Rapid Response, MICAP, Tableau, APO-DP, etc.) Organize and facilitate cross-functional forums, meetings, and activities that drive engagement and alignment across teams
- GSM, IBP and POM: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production engineering. Industrial Engineering is preferred. APICS Certifications like CSCP, CPIM will be nice to have. Internships where you were exposed to planning is recommended. Advanced ability to work in spreadsheets and comfortable handling and manipulating large datasets. A high level of amenity in working with numbers with advanced data analytics knowledge and skills will be plus.
- OM: Bachelor’s in commerce. Internship experience where exposure to ERP, CRM, Salesforce tools etc are nice to have.
- DSC: Bachelor’s in Engineering/technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and possesses excellent interpersonal skills
Apply before the link Expires for Micron Technology Hiring Freshers For GSC Analyst.