Micron Technology Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer: Cybersecurity measures are increasingly important as cyber-attacks continue to proliferate. Identity and Access Management plays a critical role within Cyber Security in protecting systems and applications. For more than 40 years, Micron’s teams of dreamers, visionaries, and scientists have redefined innovation—designing and building some of the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies. Micron’s Global Security Organization (GSO) team is focused on enabling company success with the delivery of high business value. We are seeking an IT Operations Engineer to join our team working shoulder-to-shoulder with Micron’s IAM team within several Identity and Access management disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to begin or advance a career in Information Technology with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our Agile team, you will be provided mentoring where you can develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Operations
Company Name: Micron Technology
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 0-5 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Preferred experience in the following disciplines:
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Preferred technology experience in the following:
- Database platforms – MSSQL, Oracle
- Common identity stores – AD, LDAP
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here