Micron Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021 Details:
About Micron For more than 40 years, Micron Technology, Inc. has redefined innovation with the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies. We’re an international team of visionaries and scientists, developing groundbreaking technologies that are transforming how the world uses information to enrich life.
Official Website: www.in.micron.com
Job Profile: Associate Layout Engineer – Trained
Experience Required: Trained Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ VLSI Engineering
- We are looking for Recent College Graduate who have done Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from reputed instituted for our DEG Team in Hyderabad, India.
- As an Analog Layout Engineer , you will be working with an exceptionally talented, passionate core team based in India collaborating with peer teams crossing Micron global footprint, in a multiple projects-based environment.
We will be conducting hiring drive for Trained VLSI freshers (Analog/Custom Layout) in Hyderabad on 20th February 2021
We at Micron believe in diversity of our workforce and hence we strongly encourage female candidate to apply for this Job Posting.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Role and Responsibilities for Micron Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
- Responsible for Design and development of Layout for critical analog, mixed-signal and custom digital block.
- Perform layout verification like LVS/DRC/quality check and documentation.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of block-level layouts with acceptable quality.
- Contribute to effective project-management.
- Effectively communicating with engineering teams in the US, Japan and China to assure the success of the layout project.
Qualification/Requirements for Micron Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
- Completed Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from reputed institute.
- Understanding of Cadence VLE/VXL and Mentor Graphic Calibre DRC/LVS is a must.
- Good understanding of Analog Layout fundamentals (e.g. Matching, Electro-migration, Latch-up, coupling, cross-talk, IR-drop, active and passive parasitic devices etc.)
- Understanding Layout effects on the circuit performance such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.,
- Ability to understand design constraints and implement high-quality layouts.
- Good understanding and problem-solving skills in physical verification of custom layout.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: BE or MTech in Electronic/VLSI Engineering (Year of passing 2019 onwards only) (we will also consider exceptionally talented Diploma holders in electronic or VLSI engineering)
- Online test for selected candidate.(Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Basic electronic, CMOS fabrication, Basic Analog Layout Concept like latchup, Guardring, antenna, etc.)
- Tool test (Cadence Virtuoso layout editor and XL) and F2F interview for shortlisted candidate from online test.
Apply Before the link Expires for Micron Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021.