About the Company: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Job Profile: Engineer & Sr. Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Salary 3 – 4 LPA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Microland invites you to be part of our team of dynamic young professionals.
- We are looking for bright, talented folks to join our energetic team of 4000+ professionals and we are currently seeking applications for our Remote Infrastructure Management teams (RIMS in our language).
- We offer an exciting, growth-oriented career, with compensation of INR 3 lacs on joining(year 1) .
- You will Auto-progress to INR 4 lacs post 15 months of joining (Year 2) & then be promoted to INR 5 lacs post 30 months of joining (Year 3)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You should possess 6-18 months of work experience at a minimum L1 level, primarily around Windows, Network, VMware, Storage, SQL.
- You should have Knowledge on User account administration, Active Directories, Group Policy, share access etc.
- A Working knowledge on MS office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must.
- You will work primarily in system or server admin/Maintenance/Security/ Datawarehousing
- Educational Qualifications BE / BTech a must
What is a typical day at the job? –
- You will be the first person called when there are issues related to technologies like Windows, VMware, Storage, Database, Applications and Network.
- Your mission is to monitor application-based alerts and tasks. When things go wrong, fix it as soon as possible.
- This involves logging, triaging and resolving tickets (based on SOPs of course) and in the rare case when you cant fix it, escalating issues to L2 and L3 specialists.
- Since we run 24/7 operation, you must be willing to work in complete night shifts and on weekends as per roster.
- While not on the front line, Our team loves to have fun by engaging in events like karaoke, Open mic, doing charity work to make lives better or just chilling out on breaktime.
What do we offer
- An exciting, growth-oriented career, with compensation of INR 3 lacs on joining (Year 1), and auto-progress to INR 4 lacs post 15 months of joining (Year 2) & then promoted to INR 5 lacs post 30 months of joining (Year 3)
- Who are we? Whats our culture? – We are proud to be called Microlanders. We earn our customer and teams trust through sheer professionalism. At Microland, we love to learn and implement new technologies and skills.
- Microland helps us grow in our career by cross-skillling , helping us pick up new technologies and provide easy job-role rotation within the company.
- We enjoy @ events, parties and team outings as a family.
Remember – if you are interested, write to [email protected] and initiate the selection process.
Perks and Benefits: guaranteed salary hike – first year 3 lacs , second year 4 lacs , 3rd year 5 lacs
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
How to apply->
- Call/email/whatsapp our recruitment team > Online test > personal interview > welcome aboard
- You can take the test/assessment from any web browser on your Laptop, smartphone etc. This will be followed by an interview round. We prefer the interview round in-person at our office, but if you cant make it to our office, dont worry, we can also do this virtually through online video conferencing tools.
- Taking online test? – Call our teammate Tushar Prabhakar write to [email protected] We will send you the test link on your email id. You can take the test anywhere, anytime. You have to clear the test to be called for personal interview round.
- Interview rounds will be held on 22nd, 23rd and 24th July @ tower 1B RMZ ecospace tech park, Bellandur, Bengaluru
Time and Venue
- 22nd July – 24th July , 9 AM onwards
- Address: MicroLand Limited 1B, Ecospace Belandur, Outer Ring Road Bangalore 560 103
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates