About the Company: From mainframe to mobile, we have the portfolio depth and breadth to cover challenges across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security & Risk, and Predictive Analytics. We are a pure-play software company focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows us to deliver on our mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that our teams can be proud of. We help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore India
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons