About the Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading semiconductor supplier of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 125,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Karnataka
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: As part of the MCU32 SoC implementation group, the successful candidate will be responsible for Physical Design related activities for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- – Utilize hierarchical systems-level design techniques to build designs in excess of 1M gates.
- – Design activities are focused on Physical Design Engineering support as part of a Design Team.
- – Must be a team player and will be assigned project responsibilities from design exploration through delivery of GDS.
- – Working on Physical Design flow research and utility development, including documentation.
Detailed job functions include:
- * multi-voltage island-based floorplan design and support.
- * design automation to enable early development/debug.
- * die size estimation and bond out approval.
- * flow development and automation implementation.
- * timing closure support to maximize process node capability.
- * clock tree setup/debug and synthesis for optimal QoR.
- * general physical implementation procedures.
- * delivering Physical Verification-clean designs.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Synopsys/Cadence Design tools is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates