About the Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading semiconductor supplier of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 125,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Karnataka
Job Description: As part of the MCU32 SoC implementation group, the successful candidate will be responsible for Physical Design related activities for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- – Utilize hierarchical systems-level design techniques to build designs in excess of 1M gates.
- – Design activities are focused on Physical Design Engineering support as part of a Design Team.
- – Must be a team player and will be assigned project responsibilities from design exploration through delivery of GDS.
- – Working on Physical Design flow research and utility development, including documentation.
Detailed job functions include:
- * multi-voltage island-based floorplan design and support.
- * design automation to enable early development/debug.
- * die size estimation and bond out approval.
- * flow development and automation implementation.
- * timing closure support to maximize process node capability.
- * clock tree setup/debug and synthesis for optimal QoR.
- * general physical implementation procedures.
- * delivering Physical Verification-clean designs.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Synopsys/Cadence Design tools is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons