Microchip Technology Off Campus Drive 2020: Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits
Job Profile: Corporate Applications Engineer – 2021 New College Graduate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Description: The Corporate Applications Engineer (CAE) is a Microchip applications engineer providing technical support to customers, clients, distributors, and representatives. The CAE is knowledgeable and skilled in Microchip products and solutions to guide the customer on selecting, using and troubleshooting products which best fit their requirements. The CAE enables customer self-sufficiency by writing knowledge base articles, application notes, user’s guide, and developing and presenting training. his person will work closely with Microchip FAE, Sales and Marketing teams to provide pre- and post-sales support and solutions to customers. The CAE is passionate about making customers succeed in the marketplace.
The CAE would :
- Provide technical support to Microchip customers.
- Develop and deliver technical training to Microchip customers and technical sales channels.
- Assist Microchip FAE team and key customers to deliver innovative HW & SW solutions.
- Mentor and train other CAEs in the team.
- Work closely with Microchip Sales, Marketing & Engineering teams worldwide to develop differentiating hardware and software solutions.
- Write Application Notes, Whitepapers and Technical Briefs.
- Develop sample code, reusable software library and proof of concept.
- Participate in industry trade shows and showcase Microchip products & solutions.
This position is for candidates who are graduating in the year 20201
The candidate would have majored in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers
- Knowledge of 8051, ARM, AVR or PIC Microcontrollers will be an advantage
- Knowledge of protocols used in the industry
- Exposure to protocols used in communication and control will be a an advantage
- Knowledge of peripherals
- Exposure to peripherals like ADC, CAN, I2C, PWM, SPI, USART and USB will be an advantage
- Aptitude for debug
- Problem solving and the ability to debug are highly desired
- Good communication skills
- Communication is vital to any organization. Candidates should be able to demonstrate good written and oral communication.
Candidates whose final year projects attest to the candidate’s interest in embedded systems will be valued. Similarly, knowledge of the semiconductor industry and the various players in the industry would be an advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Off Campus Drive 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here