About Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that manufacters microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits
Official Website : www.microchip.com
Job Profile: Engineer – NCG
Work Location : Across India
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – ECE,EEE
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a new college graduate to work in a team that is implementing advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of 32-bit Microcontroller products.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog, C/C++ and PERL/Phython to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Help develop scripts to automate verification process
Job Requirements for Microchip Technology Hiring
- BE minimum, MS/M.Tech preferred.
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architecture and products.
- Good programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Phython.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming is a plus.
- Studied VLSI, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, C/C++ Programming during the course work.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/VMM/OVM) is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here