About the Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is an American publicly-listed corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Degree Needed: Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Providing pre and post sales technical support to customers and the sales force, on Microchip’s Microsemi FPGA products, tools, hardware, and documentation with focus on IP
- Debugging and resolving customer issues related to Microchip’s Microsemi FPGA products
- Developing collaterals such as application notes, design examples and demos for hardware development kits, and help building the technical support web pages, and applications
- Developing training modules as needed for Field (FAEs) and Corporate (CAE) Application Engineers on the IP portfolio offered by Microchip FPGA division
- Train and mentor other Corporate Applications Engineers to develop their expertise in software, hardware, and IP domains
- You will be working with a team of Senior Application Engineers and be part of the technical support team.
- BSEE or equivalent with superior academic credentials
- Excellent digital design fundamentals
- Good and sound knowledge of Verilog/VHDL languages
- Familiarity with functional simulation, and end-to-end FPGA/ASIC flow
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.