Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers Details:
Company Description: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Job Profile: Engineer I – Software
Company Name: Microchip Technology Inc.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Individual will be part of the Wireless HW Applications Engineering team and will be contributing to the Design and Development of RF Hardware board designs. The job role also involves working closely with customers for HW Design reviews and support.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in design and development of Wireless/Embedded Hardware
- Good understanding of RF, Board Design Fundamentals, and Microcontroller architecture
- Preferred experience using EDA tools such as Orcad, Altium
- Good knowledge on circuit design, Board bring-up, integration, and debug
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Apply Before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers