Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers For Intern
Company Description: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Job Profile: Intern – Validation
Work Location: Nationwide, IN
Req ID: I275-21
Degree Required: BSEE/BSCE minimum (preferably MSEE/MSCE)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
The candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of Sensors group. This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented. The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures
- Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
- Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
- Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
- Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
- Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments
- Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
- Good knowledge and understanding of Anlog and Digital Electronics
- Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
- Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
- Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
- Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
- BSEE/BSCE minimum (preferably MSEE/MSCE) from an accredited engineering school.
Apply Before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers For Intern.