Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers For Engineer I Details:
About Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that manufactures microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Profile: Engineer I – Software Development
Work Location: Statewide, Karnataka
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Job Description Microchip, Inc. has an early-career Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
Responsibilities for Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers For Engineer I:
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solution under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
Requires Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related streams
- Minimum of 0-3 years of hand on experience of working in C++ and Linux or Windows environment.
- Good programming skills –
- Object oriented design and understanding of OOPS concept
- C++ programming
- Good knowledge on data structures
- Good analysis/debugging skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
Preferred (Good to have) :
- Good knowledge/experience in System Programming
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain (RAID, SCSI, SAS, SATA).
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Understanding or exposure to Agile development environment
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols.
Apply before the link Expires for Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers For Engineer I