Microchip Technology Freshers Recruitment As Intern: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading semiconductor supplier of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Statewide, Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of 32-bit Wireless Micro-controller products. This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented. The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
• Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures
• Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
• Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
• Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
• Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
• Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments
• Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
• Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design
• Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
• Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
• Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
• Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
• Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
• A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons