About the Company: Microchip Technology is an American manufacturer of microcontroller, memory and analog semiconductors. Its products include microcontrollers (PICmicro, dsPIC / PIC24, PIC32, AVR, AVR32 and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, KEELOQ devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and mixed signal devices. Some of the interface devices include USB, ZigBee/MiWi, Controller Area Network, LoRa, SIGFOX and Ethernet
Degree Needed :Bachelor’s Degree
Exp Needed: Entry Level/Freshers
Job Profile:Trainee Software Engineer- ERP
Work Location: Statewide, Karnataka
- Baan Development –Creating and modifying Baan IV tables, Sessions, reports, scripts, forms, and menus in a UNIX environment.
- Unit and Integration Testing –Executing effective unit tests and participating in integration tests
- Production Support
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or business
- Very good understanding of SDLC flow with a strong programming C/C++/C# skills,
- Shell scripting and exposure to Unix environment desired.
- Strong knowledge of relational database languages including SQL, DML and DDL
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Windows, Unix/Linux/Solaris Scripting languages VB Script, DOS Batch files, Unix shell scripting
- Good Communication Skills with work ethics
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates