About the Company: Innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence – this is what Siemens has exemplified for 170 years and it is what our claim “Ingenuity for life” stands for. “Ingenuity” means innovation, engineering skill and genius. For us, it also holds a sense of community: we are united in our actions and work in partnership with our customers.
Job Profile: Engineer I/ Engineer II – Software Development
Company Name Microchip Technology Inc.
Company Location Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science, IT or ECE
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Job Description: Early-career QA Automation Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application (firmware, driver, preboot and management application). Design/ Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
* Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
* Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x64, ARM and Power9 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution.
* Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
* Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using Perl/Python, C.
* Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
* Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
* Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
* Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
* Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
* Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science, IT or ECE
- 0-4 years experience in test automation
- Excellent and Mature programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Awareness of test methodologies; including blackbox vs. whitebox
testing, acceptance-driven test development, and model-based testing.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Experience in code development processes/tools – Jira, Code Collab, Perforce
- Experience in Perl/Python will be added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates