Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the centre of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
Official Website: www.microfocus.com
Job Profile: Technical Consultant
Exp Needed: 1-4 years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Education and Experience Required:
- 1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (2-4 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here