Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020: Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Job Profile: Technical Consultant-I (Grad)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Description: Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Personal traits expected:
- Good communication skill
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
- Self-starter and passion for learning new Technologies and secure Certifications.
- Proactive and Flexible
- Open to work in Shifts
- Must excel at least one extra-curriculum area (like sports, Music, arts, etc.)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- MCA graduates completed their graduation in 2018,2019 & 2020 with minimum 75% OR CGPA> 8.0 with NO Backlogs during the tenure – are eligible to Apply
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech : CS/ECE/IS branches
- The candidates should possess their graduation degrees at the time of joining, if selected.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverable.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- CS/IS/IT Knowledge: Networking, Database, Operating System, Software Engg, Any Latest Programming and Scripting skills, AI/ ML, Grammar, Data Structures, Security & Testing.
- Knowledge on latest trends in the IT industry – like RPA, ESB, Android programming, Test Automation, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Analytics/Big Data, IoT, etc
- Applicants must have excellent communication – written and verbal skills. Since this role involves intense communication with end customers, overseas internal stakeholders, communication is key and this would be a strong selection criteria!
Apply before the link Expires for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free