Micro Focus Hiring Details:
About Micro Focus: Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical technology to more than 40,000 customers around the globe. With a broad portfolio underpinned by a deep inventory of advanced analytics, we help customers run and transform their business. This enables them to adapt to evolving market conditions and effectively compete in the digital economy over the long term. Micro Focus does this by delivering solutions that bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies to protect IT investments. That is High Tech, Low Drama.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description for Micro Focus Hiring:
Micro Focus is one of the worlds largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in todays rapidly evolving marketplace.Thats high tech without the drama.
Jr Java Developer. Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge And Skills required for Micro Focus Hiring
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Micro Focus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Micro Focus Hiring