Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment: About the Company: Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Job Profile: Systems/Software Engr I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Responsibilities for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills required for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.