Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Michelin Off Campus Hiring
About Company: Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks.
It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries.
Job Profile: Functional Analyst (Junior)
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Functional Consultant/Analyst in Oracle EBS R12
- As this position is for fresher, good understanding of one or two business processes is preferable.
- Procurement, Inventory management, Order Management, Trade Management, PricingSales processes, Finance
- Some technical skills of SQL, PL/SQL Understanding what an ERP means.
- Exposure to Oracle EBS is preferable.
Soft Skills required
- Awareness of Agile methodologies and mindsetGood communication and Analytical Skills
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Team performance : Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to foster teamwork. Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
• Right Product : A solution creating business value is build and deployed by · Understanding (hands on business activities) and challenging Business requirements · Translating Business requirements into functional requirements · Designing, developing the solution by taking into account DGSI principals and guidance’s (EA rules like security and integration, Group methodologies,…) · Validating the global solution · Deploying the solution by contributing to change management, communication and training
• Deliver Right : A stable, performing, scalable, easy to use, secure, easy to maintain & to operate Solution is designed and developed (this includes non-functional requirements) The solution provides a great user experience.
• Deliver Fast : An incremental approach (Do & Learn) is used during design and development to manage the lead time, by per example : – Implementing automation for testing and deployment of components – Being able to deliver incremental functionalities quickly
• Solution Maintenance : The Developer Analyst maintains and optimizes a working solution in « marche courante » by providing support level 3
Apply Before the link Expires for Michelin Off Campus Hiring.