Mettl Recruitment 2020 Hiring: At Mercer | Mettl our mission is to enable organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas — Acquisition and Development. Since our inception in 2010, we have partnered with 2000+ corporates, 31 sector skill councils/government departments, and 15+ educational institutions across 80+ countries.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Functional Area: Technology
Education Qualification: B.Tech
Experience: 1Years in the field of Java
Key Responsibilities / Background:
– Developing of new features and modifications for Back-end Servers that make up Mettl Assessment Platform.
– Work with a team of smart front end and back-end developers to develop new functionality in the Product.
Work with Product Team to understand the change request and suggest best possible ways to implement a feature in quickest possible way.
– Analyzing a change request and come up with possible ways of implementing the same on the product.
– Estimating the development effort and doing all that it takes to take the change to production environment in the least possible manner.
Unit Testing the functionality by you; at times get involved in load testing
– Strong Analytical ability, someone working with Start-up is a preference
– Clarity of concepts with SQL Databases; Ability to write SQL queries to interact with SQL Server
– Working experience with Spring framework.
– Experience in building Java based web application using any framework
– Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment
– Must be able to demonstrate your love for programming
How to Apply?