About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments.
Job Profile: Member Of Technical Staff – QA
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website: www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,50,000 – ₹ 6,50,000
Exp Needed: 1 Year to 2 Years 6 Months
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 03 Oct, 2019
Drive Date: Friday, 4th Oct, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
- 2016-2018 batch BTech/BE or MCA
- 12-30 Months experience
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
- Must have programming skills in Java, Python development background
- Professional automation QA experience, using Sahi or Selenium with Java/Python
- Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of Web and Client Server applications
- Understand requirement and write test cases (Manual and Automation)
- Selecting or Identifying Areas / Test cases for Automation
- Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy
- Knowledge of Selenium or Sahi with Java/Python, certification is an added plus
- Worked on at least one of the front end automation tool: UFT, Selenium, Sahi, Test Complete, and Protractor
- Flexible to work in different shifts in a 24×7 support environment
- Experience with Jenkins CI is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell