About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team. MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
Company: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Position: Trainee- Member Technical Staff 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 19 Jul 2018
Last date to apply: 18 Jul 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 5,50,000.00
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.metricstream.com
Job description: As a part of core mobile app development team, they will be developing cross-platform mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC MobileApps
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle
- Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
- Will also be working on client deliverables
- 2018 batch BTech/BE (CS/IT) or MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates