About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments.
Job Profile: Support – Member Technical Staff
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website: www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,50,000.00
Fresher (2017 to 2018)
Apply before: Tuesday, 30 Oct, 2018
Event Date: Wednesday, 31st Oct, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibility:
- Support, Extend, Enhance and Customize client/product solutions
- Work on core support activities like Bug fixing, finding root causes, enhance existing features.
- Work with product and platform teams on issue resolutions.
- Interact with the Product Development/QA and Release Management teams to provide necessary input and ensure timely delivery of fixes.
- Proficient in SQL,
- Proficient in PL/SQL, Performance tuning and other database languages.
- Strong database knowledge.
- Proficient in creating tables, queries, writing procedures/functions/packages, optimizing queries for performance, debugging
- Ability to create build packages
- Experience in deploying applications in j2ee application servers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn new Technologies
- Adaptable to frequent changes
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here