MetricStream Off Campus Drive
About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Job Profile: Trainee- Member Technical Staff
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website: www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 22 Jul, 2021
Drive Date: Friday, 23rd Jul, 2021
Drive Location: Remote (Online)
MetricStream hires for any of the following teams:
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Note: In case you have worked in iOS or Andriod OS kindly select the appropriate field under the primary skills
Upcoming Drives: CSIG – July 16th
Apply Before the link Expires for MetricStream Off Campus Drive