About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Job Profile:Trainee- Member Technical Staff
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website” www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,50,000
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Exp Needed: Fresher (2017 to 2018)
Apply before: Friday, 08 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 9th Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BTech / BE / MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Currently MetricStream is hiring for the following teams:
1. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of Metricstream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high quality applications.
2. R&D: Currently the following roles are open
- Good Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good Knowledge of Programming
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates