MetricStream Off Campus Drive| MetriStream Hiring Freshers|MetricStream Hiring As Member Technical Staff |BTech/BE or MCA
About MetricStream: MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management software, content, and consulting. MetricStream solutions and domain experts help companies thrive in today’s increasingly mobile, social, global and complex business landscape. MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
Company: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Position: Member Technical Staff 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date:20 Jun 2018
Last date to apply: 19 Jun 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 5,50,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.metricstream.com
- 2018 batch BTech/BE (CS/IT) or MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Job description: As a part of core mobile app development team, they will be developing cross platform mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC MobileApps
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle
- Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
2. Delivery: Will also be working on client deliverables
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates