About the Company: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore (Outstation Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for interview)
Graduation degree: BE /BTech / MCA
Graduation Stream: CS/IT/ECE
Year of passing graduation: 2019
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Percentage throughout the academics should be greater than 65%
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre they will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC Mobile Apps.
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycleSolve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS
- Technologies: SQLite, RESTful, Git
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link For Mobile App Dev Team: Click here
Apply Link For Global Services Dev Team: Click here
|Starts at||:||Sun, Aug 25, 9:00 AM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Sat, Sep 28, 7:00 PM, IST|
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates