About MetricStream: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Job Profile: Trainee- Member Technical Staff
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website: www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,50,000
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 17 Jul, 2019
Drive Date: Friday, 19th Jul, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
- 2019 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Currently, MetricStream is hiring for the following teams:
Currently, the following roles are open
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Note: In case you have worked in iOS or Andriod OS kindly select the appropriate field under the primary skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates