About MetricStream: MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management software, content, and consulting. MetricStream solutions and domain experts help companies thrive in today’s increasingly mobile, social, global and complex business landscape. MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Official Website: www.metricstream.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC:₹ 6,50,000.00 – ₹ 7,50,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Exp Needed: 10 Months to 2 Years 6 Months
Apply before: Wednesday, 28 Nov, 2018
Event Date: Friday, 30th Nov, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2015-2017 batch BTech/BE or MCA
- 10-30 Months experience
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with Product Managers and the cross-functional team to develop application features and functionality
- Work closely with MetricStream’s QA organization to help develop & review test cases
- Create design specs & implementation approach
- Configure, design and develop apps
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and Relational databases
- Experience with Relational data modeling and Object Oriented Design concepts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates