Methode Electronics Off Campus Details:
About Company: Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: MEI) is an international engineering company headquartered in Chicago, IL, with over 6,500 employees worldwide. Since being established in 1946 as a single-product manufacturer, Methode has since expanded its business into industrial design, manufacturing & distribution and professional services. Our company’s vision is to utilize our technical capabilities to deliver unique, turnkey solutions that provide genuine value for our customers and its shareholders. As a global developer of custom engineered, application specific products and solutions, we are able to bring our innovative technologies closer to the customers and markets we serve. Methode’s business is managed on a segment basis, with those segments being, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Interface. The Company has components in the primary end markets of the automotive, Big Data, white goods, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics and healthcare industries. For additional information,
Official Website: www.methode.com.
Company Name: Methode Electronics
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Qualification: BE/ME in Electronics Engineering with 65% Aggregate in highest qualification.
Total experience: 0 to 1 years
- Should have sound knowledge of Basic electronics, embedded c programming, assembly programming.
- Knowledge of various micro controllers, peripherals, interrupts.
- Knowledge in using development tools such as Emulators, Debuggers, and Simulators.
- Knowledge of serial communication.
- Good understanding of communication protocols CAN, SPI, I2C
- Fair knowledge on Microcontrollers, Good Written and Verbal Communication skills, Analytical Skills.
Should undertake training and work on Software development for embedded applications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Methode Electronics Off Campus.