About the Company: Metacube is an offshore software engineering services company based in Jaipur. It work with several venture funded start up companies in the US that are working on innovative ideas and technologies. This gives opportunity to our team members to work with the best brains in the US, which not only offers them great opportunities to learn but also challenges them to perform in a demanding environment.
We are amongst the best companies in North India in terms of opportunities to learn, do high quality innovative work, and grow professionally.
Official Website: www.metacube.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Jaipur
CTC: 3 LPA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Date of Joining: 11th July 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/IT/Electronic students who are in the final year of their Engineering program.
- Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in BE/ B.Tech
- The acknowledgment to eligible applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in the application form along with the schedule (date , time and venue) of the GET Exam.
About the Job:
- The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) program has been created strategically to meet Metacube’s human resource requirements by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment.
- Candidates will undergo appropriate mix of class room and on the job training on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .Net, SFDC, Angular etc.
- Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Advanced Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Eligibility Criteria
- The acknowledgment to the short listed applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in application form along with the schedule (date,time and venue) of GET Exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in GET Selection Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview
Interview Date: 14th May 2017
Event Venue: GIT College Jaipur
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link: Click Here