Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
Job Profile: Associate Developer
Company Name: Merkle
Company Location: Mumbai, IN
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
• Develop testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
• Conduct root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
• Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
• Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
• Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience. • Strong knowledge of liquid programming language. Should be well versed with complete knowledge of creating websites using Shopify.
• Act as a Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform.
• The ability to use Shopify Plus features including Scripts and Flow to best utilize the front and back-end capabilities of the Shopify
• Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions wherever necessary
• Knowledge in another e-commerce platform like Magento, BigCommerce will be preferred
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Knowledge of good SEO techniques.
• Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• should be Confident, self -motivated, who work well in team environments.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here