About the Company: Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) (www.meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms – including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video – to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith’s National Media Group reaches more than 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including over 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as entertainment, food, lifestyle, parenting and home.
Job Profile: Learning & Development Coordinator
Company Name: Meredith India 4.0(9 reviews)
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
– Training Administration scheduling, attendance tracking of sessions, feedback collection, maintaining the databases.
– Vendor management – Identify suitable training vendors based on need; maintain relationship and periodically review vendor performance
– Tracking and report training spend
– Data gathering and research for module creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for data and reporting
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- 0-1 year experience
- Shift Timings: 1 PM 10 PM IST
- Work Location: RMZ Eco World, Bengaluru
- Transport: Cab facility for 1pm IST login and onwards.
- Food: One meal per day provided at company cafeteria.
- Employment type: Contract
- Candidates with Poor written and verbal communication Skills will not be considered for these positions.
- Candidates who have applied in last 6 months will not be considered.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Interested Candidates can attend Meredith Corporation Walk In Drive at following venue.
WALK-In Interview Schedule for Meredith Corporation Walk In Drive :
Walk In Date: Thursday 5 September, 2019.
Reporting Time: 12:00pm 1:30pm
RMZ Eco World, Plot C1, Campus 8A, 5th Floor, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560103, India.
Landmark: Road next to Intel Office (Service Road) Or Road Opposite to Ibis Hotel on Outer Ring Road
Contact Person: Atif MalikClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates