About the Company: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
Qualifications: B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Aerospace or equivalent
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Organization : Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Primary Location : India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Work Locations: Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India, Whitefield Palms Whitefield Palms, Plot No. 9 & 10 EPIP Zone, Phase 1, Whitefield Road 560 066
- Knowledge in ANSA and other meshing applications
- Experience in data handling and preparation for surfaces for external aerodynamics application both from CAD and FEA models
- Knowledge in NX would be an advantage
- Excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills
- Processing of CAD and scanned data for CFD simulations
- Develop CFD models from the Scanned models.
- Support the team in executing CFD simulations if necessary
- Report generation and design suggestions
- Interact with globally distributed technical teams.
- Responsible for quality as well as timelines for the assigned task
- Project planning & execution and results evaluation & delivery
- Ensure the fulfillment of all applicable guidelines, regulations and compliance measures
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now