Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive Details:
The Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. They provide financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance and innovative mobility services. Based in Germany, Daimler AG along with its business units Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Daimler Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Vans and Daimler Buses, is a global leading producer of premium passenger cars and the largest manufacturer of heavy and medium-duty trucks in the world.
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru, India, was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We started with a focus on topics ranging from CAD, CAE and IT programming for all of the group’s business units. Meanwhile, we have moved up in value to cater to advanced topics in vehicle engineering and IT technologies. We are now responsible for new methods in Design and CAE, software content for control units, head units and various critical engineering tools. Important components of digital dependencies on overall product development, is located now at MBRDI.
- The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering.
- The establishment of MBRDI is in line with the Daimler group’s ambition to attract the world’s best engineering talent and form a global footprint for its R&D and IT competencies.
- MBRDI also aims to partner closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services.
- We are now one of the largest development centres outside of Germany, employing over 5000 skilled engineers aside from being an integral part of all business units and brands of Daimler worldwide.
To know more about MBRDI please visit: https://mbrdi.co.in/
Official Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2020 to 2022 Batch
We are hiring trainees who will be working on either of the below mentioned areas:
– Java + Springboot, React/Angular, Manual & Automation Testing with Selenium
– RPA, Snowflake, SQL Server, OpenText, Microsoft BI / PowerBI / Tableau, SharePoint, Performance Testing
– Java, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, REACT, SAP
– QA Engineer, HIL Validation – Parken, HIL/SIL Validation – IDC
– Digital Validation @ HiL/SiL, Software Validation & Verification, Computational Studies for Batteries, Data Analysis, Cloud based algorithm development, Model Based Software development
Apply Before the link Expires for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive.