Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers For R&D Software Engineer Position: Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Job Profile: R&D SW Engineer
Company Name: Mentor Graphics
Work Location: Noida, IN
Degree Needed: B.Tech or M.Tech
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes.
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
About the group: Questa Power-Aware R&D group.
It is a core R&D team working on Questa low-power simulator. Charter of the team is to bring out state of the art low-power verification solution to improve over-all verification productivity. A very energetic and enthusiastic team of self-motivated individuals.
Job-Duties: We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Questa engineering team of the Mentor, A Siemens Business ICVS Division.
- Development responsibilities will include core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
- You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
- Experience with UNIX and/ or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Knowledge of Unified Power Format (UPF) and low-power verification
- Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers For R&D Software Engineer Position.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell