Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Meltwater Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis.
Job Profile: Data Acquisition Engineer – Web Scraping
Company Name: Meltwater
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Meltwater, a global software as a service company, is looking to hire a full time Data Acquisition Engineer to join our Content Services team!
- The Content Services organization is responsible for building and maintaining a rich and complete source database in order to ensure the flow of high quality content into the Meltwater Product.
- We are looking for people who are interested in developing their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, and a positive and solution-oriented attitude is a must-have. You’ll join a truly enthusiastic team of friendly people and will be working as part of the wider Content Services team across the globe.
- Your main responsibility in this position is to continually maintain Meltwater’s content crawling solutions.
- All required training will be provided to you in order to master your tasks. It is beneficial if you have a basic understanding of “Web Data Extraction” and its associated challenges.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Master our internal tooling to update crawler configurations
- Continuous improvement of content quality and expansion of content coverage
- Work with other divisions to help increase customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve current and develop future in-house tooling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical skills and reliability
- Quick learner
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Web Data Extraction and the usage of regular expressions and XPATH in that context
- Firm understanding of HTTP (status codes, authentication, etc.)
- Located in Bangalore (during Covid times you would work from home)
- Full Time (40 hours a week)
- Starts immediately
Apply Before the link Expires for Meltwater Hiring Freshers.