About the Company: Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis.
Job Profile: Content Engineer
Company Name: Meltwater
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job description: Meltwater takes pride in the quality of our content; be it editorial or social.We are looking for Content Engineers to join the vibrant and growing team in our Bengaluru office.
The Roles And Responsibilities Are
- Continually update our database of internet sources, covering websites from all global regions, and working as part of the wider Support Engineering Team. All sources are added via our own inhouse online interface, with some potential for 3rd party tooling for configuration.
- The Content Support team supports our Sales organisation in solving content related issues in order to ensure the flow of high quality data into the Meltwater Platform. This has immediate impact on the Meltwater customer base.
- Master the in-house web UI tools used to update website crawling configurations, Manage a pipeline of tickets and respond to cases assigned to you and continuous improvement of content quality and expansion of content coverage.
- Participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation).
- Looking for freshers and candidates with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Educated to graduate degree level, ideally in a Computing/Information Technology.
- Basic knowledge of Web Data Extraction and the usage of regular expressions and XPATHs.
- Firm understanding of HTTP protocols (status codes, authentication, etc.,)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding commitment and winning spirit.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to conduct productive research via internet.
- Experience with issue tracking systems and tools like JIRA.
- Team player who enjoys working in a team and celebrating colleagues successes.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage time and trouble-shoot with minimum supervision when time is limited.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group