Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center: The engineering research & development center was established in Hyderabad, India in June 2011. The R&D center was established to build collaborative relationships, helping improve procedural outcomes while enhancing patient quality of life. The center provides advanced engineering R & D support to the Global Business Units in the areas of design, analysis, hardware, software development and testing, while developing a footprint for future product development for the region and country. MEIC has been leveraging the local presence and eco system to support regional business needs.
Job Profile: Intern – Graduate (Tech)
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Hyderabad
About the Job:
- Intern will go through various trainings and on the job experiences that are relevant to the internship projects and healthcare industry.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Solving Problems –Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Processing Information – Categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Ensure process adherence for healthcare product development needs.
As an engineering intern, you will be immersed in our innovative, mission- driven culture, while gaining meaningful work experiences that help you grow. You will work with leaders who are eager to help you achieve your goals and excel on your intern project. And you will network with your peers to experience our dynamic culture through a variety of social events and volunteer activities. High-performing interns will be considered for full-time opportunities in our organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Nice to Have
- Prior internship experience in a healthcare organization
- Prior experience of working in a team environment
- Relevant academic projects
- Intern position requires excellent Analytical skills and technical domain expertise.
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, Intern must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the Intern solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
- Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
Candidates can apply for this position using below link.
To Apply: Click here